Country Finance Manager needed at Zola Electric. The position role includes, but is not limited to, participating in strategic meetings to develop and implement Finance strategy for the country, taking into account country interests, relevant regulation, corporate standards and guidelines. The ideal candidate should possess relevant post-graduation qualification CA, CPA, or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance.
Country Finance Manager Job at Zola Electric
Job Title: Country Finance Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- To manage the operational financial functions of the country to minimise financial risks and manage the sustainability of operations in the country.
- Participate in strategic meetings to develop and implement Finance strategy for the country, taking into account country interests, relevant regulation, corporate standards and guidelines
- Develop implementation plan of Financial Strategy in collaboration with the team and monitor implementation therein
- Budget Management and Cash Flow Management activities; including periodic cash flow projections, devising and implementation of policies and procedures, payment approval processes, providing guidance to management to optimize expenditure etc.
- Ownership of Country Financial Statements: Overall accountability for postings to the country financial ledgers. Reviewer and approver of periodic expenditure reports, monthly reconciliations and annual financial statements.
- General administration of Financial Management, including management and maintenance of an effective document management system and ensuring that all operating permits are in place
- Inventory and Fixed Asset Management: Periodic verification of stock counts, writing-off of stock losses, management of asset register and ensuring that an active insurance policy secures assets
- Risk Management: Devising and implementing periodic financial and operational risk assessments and internal audits to ensure that risks are properly managed
- Budget Management: Responsible for developing and monitoring annual departmental budgets, assessment of budget variance and authorize expenses
- Stakeholder Management: Actively participate in periodic meetings, provide operational updates to country MD, provide financial advice to country MD/heads of departments and maintaining working relationships with relevant authorities especially Revenue Authority
- People Management: Responsible for leading the recruitment, managing learning & development and managing performance reviews of own team members
- Relevant post-graduation qualification CA, CPA, or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance.
- 5+ years financial management experience
- Knowledge of financial management principles
- Knowledge of financial systems
- Understanding of the local business environment
- Knowledge of the relevant financial legislation pertaining to the country
- Strategic planning skills
- Leadership skills
- People management skills
- Risk management skills
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Zola Electric.
Zola Electric is the world’s first massively scalable off-grid electric company. It exists to provide affordable and reliable energy to communities that currently lack such power. The company utilizes distributed renewable energy to sell power as a service to customers who suffer from an expensive grid, an unreliable grid, or have no electrical grid access at all. We provide 24/7 clean energy to anyone, anywhere. Our aim is to deliver a complete technical, operational and financial model that makes incredibly high quality renewable electrical services affordable to millions of homes.
Check More Jobs at ››› Zola Electric
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: