Wholesale Account Executive needed at Airtel Nigeria. The position role includes, but is not limited to, designing, Implementing and monitoring Partners commission scheme. The ideal candidate should possess a first Degree or its equivalent in Computer science, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or Business related discipline.
Wholesale Account Executive Job at Airtel Nigeria
Job Title: Wholesale Account Executive .
Job Location: Nigeria.
Role holder will be responsible for To win:
- Achievement of sales and revenue targets through effective Partner management:
- Recruitment of partners to address the distribution gaps
- Define and execute partner sales plans
- Ensure adequate training of partners and their staff on Airtel products and services.
- Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support
- Organize quarterly business forum with partner
- Provide relevant reports/insights to drive business growth within assigned territory
- Support Partners to deliver on Airtime & GADs Target
Deliver on Partners Satisfaction Score and Governance:
- Design, Implement and monitor Partners commission scheme
- Ensure monthly performance review of partner
- Monitor partners quarterly & annual promotion and incentive scheme
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Ensure uniformity on Airtel Look & Feel across wholesale partners
- Develop and implement effective processes and procedures for effective partner/trade governances
- Maintain a database of Competitor Partners, Schemes and Sales volume
Seamless cross-functional integration and stakeholder management:
- Ensure cross-functional integration with networks for related trade intelligence on network quality
- Effectively integrate and execute zonal/regional and central sales strategy
- Promotion and adoption of Airtel VAS/consumer data through retail
- Ensure the success of Electronic Recharge (ERC) and Devices as a new revenue stream
Skills Critical to the Role
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Sound analytical skills
- Sensitive to understand customer expectations
- High level of planning & execution capabilities
- Understand financial tools and indices
- Process orientation
Education & Work Experience
- A first Degree or its equivalent in Computer science, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or Business related discipline
- Must have 5 years + experience
- Computer literacy
- Sales knowledge
- Product/ Service development
- Product/ Service management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
- People development/ management.
Application Deadline: 21st August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Airtel Nigeria.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Check More Jobs at ››› Airtel Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: