Water Treatment Operator needed at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that plant operations are in compliance with operating guidelines. The ideal candidate should possess City & Guilds, Technical School Certificate or Ordinary National Diploma in any Science and Technology discipline.
Water Treatment Operator Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Water Treatment Operator – Nigerian Eagle Flour Mill.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Ensure that plant operations are in compliance with operating guidelines.
- Maintenance of treatment records in accordance with instructions.
- Conduct simple water analysis tests on site, backwash filters and collecting representative water samples for Laboratory testing.
- Ensure compliance of operations with safety, health and environment standards and adherence to SOPs
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language
- Any of City & Guilds, Technical School Certificate or Ordinary National Diploma in any Science and Technology discipline
- Certified Trade Test.
The Person must:
- Have working knowledge in water Treatment Plant.
- 2 years cognate experience.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Check More Jobs at ››› Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: