Warehouse Supervisor Job at SABmiller Plc
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor.
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure maximized warehouse utilization.
- Receive stock and ensure stock availability
- Manage calling area and breakages
- Supervise forklift operations
- Protect stock against elements
- Apply administration systems and procedures
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Ensure stock rotation
- Optimize team performance
- Minimum of B.Sc in any Social Sciences
- Minimum of 2-4 years of similar experience in FMCG company.
Required Skills And Attributes:
- Managerial: Strong interpersonal skills, teamwork, strategic thinking, excellent organisation skills and attention to details
- Technical: Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, amongst others;
- Personal: Strong eye for detail, good communication skills, integrity, adaptability, positive attitude and good listening skills.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About SABmiller Plc.
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: