Warehouse Manager Job at Eat ‘N’ Go Limited
Job Title: Warehouse Manager.
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.
Purpose / Role
- Organize, Plan and control of Warehouse overall functions, Manage and apply all warehouse SOP’s, Manage warehouse Staff, increase productivity and efficiency of the warehouse, manage warehouse space efficiently, send report to HOD on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, policies and procedures.
- Strategically Manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Keep stock control system up to date and plan future capacity requirements
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Manage warehouse space efficiently
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintain standard of health and Safety , Hygiene and Security for example ensuring that stock such as chemical and food are stored safely
- Motivate , organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity and efficiency targets are met and exceeded
- Brief team leaders on issues on daily Basis
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily , Weekly and monthly basis
- Training staff and monitoring performance and progress
- Communicating with other department
- Delivering and fulfilling directives and objectives from HO
- Work hand to hand with procurement team and any other duty assigned by the line Manager or HOD
- Inventory reports, bad and damaged stock report , goods ageing report , consumption report ,in and out status report , goods received versus goods ordered report , Manpower status report , any other report requested by the line manager
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Economics.
- HSE Certification is an added advantage.
- Professional Warehouse certification is an added advantage.
- 3 to 5 years Proven work experience as warehouse manager in a food company or Similar business
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proficient in receiving
- Storing and distribution operations by following the operational policies and procedures
- Expertise in managing the warehouse staff
- Excellent knowledge of managing the stock Level efficiently
- Experience of handling the vendors
- Ability to: work under pressure and extra hours.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Eat ‘N’ Go Limited.
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of two international brands, Domino’s Pizza and Cold Stone Creamery.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 50 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing with presence in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan and Enugu.
Check More Jobs at ››› Eat N' Go Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: