Administrative Supervisor Job at WACOT Limited
Job Title: Administrative Supervisor.
Some of the responsibilities to oversee include:
- Fleet management
- Coordination of drivers
- Management of protocol and travels
- Management of expatriate accommodation
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline
- Excellent people management and leadership abilities
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Systems and process oriented
- Customer service oriented
- Experience and/or ability to manage utilities partners such as DisCos, Landlords, LAWMA etc.
- Minimum of 4 years’ cognate experience
- Excellent reporting skills.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About WACOT Limited.
WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU’s in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: