Unit Manager and Financial Planner needed at Cornerstone Insurance Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, identifying prospects with exposures to risks, able to buy and possibly unwilling to listen. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
Unit Manager and Financial Planner Job at Cornerstone Insurance Plc
Job Title: Unit Manager and Financial Planner.
Job Location: Abuja.
- Ability to have and will be able to manage, mentor and retain a minimum of 10 financial planners.
- Meet company’s minimum set Targets.
- Identify prospects with exposures to risks, able to buy and possibly unwilling to listen
- Discover the risks problems of prospects
- Analyze, identify and evaluate the pure risks and losses
- Selling of Life and General Insurance solutions/policies
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience from a recognize Financial Institution. (Experience from an Insurance company will be an added advantage)
Attractive Salary, Base Allowance and Commissions
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their attached Application and Recent Resume/CV stating Position and reference by email to: email@example.com
Send their applications and recent CV’s in Hard Copy stating “Position by Hand Enveloped to:
C/O District Manager (Unuigbe John),
Cornerstone Insurance Plc,
34 Gana Street Maitama,
About Cornerstone Insurance Plc.
Cornerstone Insurance Plc is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance Plc. was adjudged as the ‘Best Use of IT in Insurance Service’ 2013, by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year’ 2015 to name a few.
Check More Jobs at ››› Cornerstone Insurance Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: