UI/UX Designer Job at Del-York International
Job Title: UI/UX Designer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Producing design collateral for projects including: (but not limited to): app icons, wireframes and designs, basic animations, presentation decks (1st Draft), app assets, and style guides.
- Accurately estimate and communicate design scope to lead designers.
- Work closely with project support staff including developers and project managers.
- Creating and maintaining presentation materials.
- Be able to concept and collaborate on strategy ideas, user testing and user experience.
- Experiment with multiple approaches to mobile strategy in order to solve client problems.
- Should be able to generate assets for use by developers.
- Demonstrate competence in layout, typography, mobile technology and standards, and new creative arenas as they emerge.
- Demonstrate competence with design programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Sketch, Adobe After Effect, Corel Draw, Cinema4D.
Application Deadline: 18th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s / link to your portfolio to: [email protected]
About Del-York International.
Del-York International is a media and communications company, with a full-range of services which includes advertising, film production, events planning, digital design, film production workshops and broadcast communications consultancy.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: