Transport Quality Controller Job at Onisabey Enterprise
Job Title: Transport Quality Controller.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Ensure proper inspection before acceptance from vendors of all vehicles (company-owned and leased)
- Inspect all vehicles (company owned and leased) after visiting a workshop for repair and document the report of such.
- Ensure that only suitable vehicles in good condition are deployed for service.
- Ensure that all Drivers have the required license for the type of vehicle being operated.
- Evaluate and keep records/report of vehicle maintenance and servicing.
- Carryout quarterly inspection/audit of operational vehicles in the fleet.
- Report any hazard, accident and damage or defect in order that remedial action may be undertaken.
- Participate in transportation risk assessment process and motor vehicle incident investigation
- Prepare detailed reports of incident investigation.
- Follow up all preventive/corrective actions of Road Transport Accident(s) to closure.
- Ensure monthly download of DIMS and compile the reports.
- Suggest ways of improving Drivers’ professionalism and vehicle quality.
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety and environment regulations and policies relating to Transport.
- Facilitate the monthly operational drivers’ safety forum.
- Facilitate weekly drivers’ education/awareness (for all logistics and security drivers).
- Carryout maintenance system audit of vehicle service providers.
- Monitor Company operational drivers’ Defensive Driving Course (DDC) Training and report attendance/ performance of the drivers.
- Participate in the pre-qualification assessment of vendors for driving monitors installation.
- Ensure that the HSE requirements contained in the Land Transport Management System are complied with.
- Carryout any other duty/projects that may be assigned to him/her by the hierarchy.
- National Diploma or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering or any related discipline.
- Familiarity with HSE rules and regulations and at least four years’ experience is required.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.
About Onisabey Enterprise.
Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
Check More Jobs at ››› Onisabey Enterprise
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: