Transport Officer Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Transport Officer.
Job Location: Lagos and Sagamu, Ogun.
- Ensures the load and discharge are performed accurately and timely and relate with port operations
- Acts as a focal point for any issues that may arise with assigned trucks whether company or third party trucks
- Works closely with Transporters and port operations teams to ensure container traffic is handled by the port/terminals in a timely manner
- Interacts with port operations and clearing department to facilitate the timely delivery of containers/cargo.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment
Hours: Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
Apply Before: Wednesday, 30th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above shouldsend their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Check More Jobs at ››› Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: