Transport Officer needed at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited in Lagos and Ogun. The position role includes, but is not limited to, ensuring the load and discharge are performed accurately and timely and relate with port operations. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Transport Officer Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Transport Officer.
Job Location: Lagos and Sagamu, Ogun.
- Ensures the load and discharge are performed accurately and timely and relate with port operations
- Acts as a focal point for any issues that may arise with assigned trucks whether company or third party trucks
- Works closely with Transporters and port operations teams to ensure container traffic is handled by the port/terminals in a timely manner
- Interacts with port operations and clearing department to facilitate the timely delivery of containers/cargo.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment
Hours: Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
Apply Before: Wednesday, 30th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above shouldsend their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Check More Jobs at ››› Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: