Test Automation Engineer job opening at Appzone Limited, Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne, Lagos State.
Deadline: 4th March, 2019.
Job Title: Test Automation Engineer.
Open to: candidates with a minimum of a BSc in any relevant field.
Job Location: Lagos State.
- Medical insurance plan
- Pension Scheme
- High-end laptop
- Monthly transport allowance
- Free accommodation in shared apartments
- Exam fees refund
- Professional Membership subscription
- 15 days off work
- Individual performance linked bonus.
- Employee stock option package.
- Analysis of software’s functional and technical requirements as well as design peculiarities and architecture to identify relevant testing considerations.
- Creation of test plans that contain expected timelines for completion and address all considerations raised during the analysis phase.
- Articulation and documentation of test information including test scripts, test scenarios, test data, pre-conditions and test outcomes.
- Manual and automated execution of test scripts.
- Analysis of testing output to identify discrepancies and uncover defects.
- Reporting and tracking of defects isolated during testing and verification of corrections made.
- Management of each testing engagement to ensure that minimum quality standards are achieved within stipulated timelines
- Minimum of a BSc in any relevant field.
- Minimum of Three (3) years’ experience as an automation tester.
- Must have a good Understanding of Manual and Automated execution of Test script.
- Must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Check More Jobs at ››› Appzone Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: