Technologist Job at Lead City University (LCU)
Job Title: Technologist.
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Electronics, Laboratory Technology, Telecommunication, Media Technology (Audio, Multimedia & Digital films fields), Webmaster.
- Entry level depends on qualifications and experience in the university or comparable institutions.
Salary and Fringe Benefits
- Condition of service is highly attractive. Appointments are pensionable. Salary entry points on the CONTISS scales are what is generally applicable in Federal universities and can also be negotiated. Other fringe benefits include Retirement/ pension fund, Group life and disability insurance, Medical Aid and Housing. The university’s Microfinance Bank also empowers staff area of property acquisition and wealth creation.
- Active retirees from universities and comparable institutions are encouraged to apply as well. Qualified candidates should stipulate the nature of appointments that interest them (Full Time/ Part time/ Sabbatical Position).
Application Deadline: 29th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send Ten copies of applications and Curriculum Vitae (see CV Format below) to: [email protected]
Hard copies should be sent to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Lead City University Express Way,
Toll Gate Area,
P. O. Box 30678,
Secretariat – Ibadan,
- All application should be submitted before the closing date. The process of selection will commence thereafter and will cease only after this position have been properly filled.
About Lead City University (LCU).
Lead City University is a private university licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2005. LCU is one of the fastest growing private universities in Nigeria. Increasing student population has necessitated the need for additional staff.
Accordingly the university seeks expressions of interest from candidates of exceptional intellectual caliber (Nigerian or expatriate), who have the dedication, enthusiasm and drive to lead the much needed change in our nation’s university system both in its national and international context. These positions are reserved for only the thorough bred and serious Academics with proven track records and passion for imparting knowledge in our existing and proposed academic programs.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: