Technician needed at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, repairing and servicing machines in the plants to ensure continuous operations. The ideal candidate should possess O’level/NABTEB/Trade Test Certificate.
Technician Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Technician.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Repair and service machines in the plants to ensure continuous operations
- Fabricate parts needed for repair work
- Clean work environment to ensure their hygienic condition
- Erection and installation of machines
- Carry out analysis of all automation systems and troubleshoot problems to aid effective maintenance
- Carry out Planned preventive maintenance with reference to job orders
- O’level/NABTEB/Trade Test Certificate.
- 2 years relevant experience.
The person must:
- Have hands on experience on instrumentation.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Check More Jobs at ››› Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: