Technician Assistant Job at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
Job Title: Technician Assistant.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The Job Holder must possess practical hands-on skills and practical experience in Offshore Oil & Gas production platforms/Flow-station and assist in the repair and maintenance activities of production platform and Flow-station.
- The ideal candidate must have good knowledge of fire and safety systems.
Minimum Education and Experience
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of OND/HND in any core Engineering disciplines with at least 5 years relevant experience on the job role
- Assist Production Supervisors and Maintenance Technicians in the maintenance of production platform and Flow-station
- Assist Production Supervisors, production Technicians and maintenance technicians in moving supplies and equipment to Production Platforms and Flow-stations.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the Production Supervisor.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: email@example.com with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate.
We are an independent company with significant interest in Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion and growth, we seek to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: