Technical Operator needed at Dangote Group. The position role includes, but is not limited to, monitoring and reporting on equipment performance. The ideal candidate should possess relevant Engineering/ Engineering degree is preferred or HND.
Technical Operator Job at Dangote Group
Job Title: Technical Operator.
Organisation: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
Job Location: Ota, Ogun State.
- Execute machine start up, routine and non-routine production changes, plant maintenance and plant shut down as required
- Undertake machine adjustments, ensuring optimum performance in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures. Good Manufacturing Practice, Quality Requirements and Key Performance Indicators
- Fault diagnosis and implementation of corrective actions to minimize machine downtime
- Monitoring and reporting on equipment performance
- Complete all relevant production and maintenance report with agreed timelines to GMP and ISO requirement
- Maintain good housekeeping of equipment area to appropriate GMP and best practice standard
- Relevant Engineering/ Engineering degree is preferred or HND
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ cognate experience in related field
- Minimum of 2 years on the job experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Technical capability and understanding
- Product Knowledge
- Environmental/Industry analysis
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Excellent technical skills
- Planning, scheduling, controlling & coordinating skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
Application Deadline: 18th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com
About Dangote Group.
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Check More Jobs at ››› Dangote Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: