Tech-Talent Internship Program at Sterling Bank Plc
Job Title: Tech-Talent Internship Program.
- Are you looking to make a difference in the community?
- Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country?
- If you are, then your journey to greatness starts here! The Sterling Internship Programme is designed to give you a platform to fulfil your dreams and equip you with practical experience and skills to make you one of the most sought after talents in the financial services industry.
- Who can apply – Undergraduates with keen interest for Information Technology, Software Engineering, Information Security and Computer Engineering. Basic programming knowledge, aptitude, and simple coding related to data structures are added advantage. If you are passionate, persistent, and eager to learn about Tech, this is right for you!
- Applicants must not be older than 25 years at time of application.
- Internship is not open to Corps members and graduates who have completed their NYSC.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Sterling Bank Plc.
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Check More Jobs at ››› Sterling Bank Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: