Team Lead, Wealth Management Specialist needed at First Bank of Nigeria Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, driving the uptake of wealth products in a client centric manner. The ideal candidate should possess First Degree in any discipline with minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit.
Team Lead, Wealth Management Specialist Job at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Team Lead, Wealth Management Specialist .
Job Location: Lagos.
- Wealth Management services and contribution to Private Banking’s achievement of P & L ambition.
- Provision of advice to clients and Relationship Managers to meet the clients’ desired wealth management and investment objectives and therefore increase the bank’s share of the client’s wallet.
- Plays a key role in liaising with the RMs in discussing clients’ wealth management requirements as well as ensure flow of product knowledge.
- Drive the uptake of wealth products in a client centric manner.
- Support Private Banking and Retail Affluent RMs to drive knowledge of wealth products and sales.
- Provide leadership to the Wealth Advisory team to attain growth and profitability targets.
- Drive customer experience through quality advice strategy, products offering, RM relationships.
- Provide independent opinion on quality of clients’ existing investment portfolio and wealth needs.
- Determine clients’ risk appetite, investment preferences and returns expectations by partnering with RMs in client meetings.
- Provision of relevant solutions given client’s needs/objectives.
- Liaising with product partners (FBN Quest, Trustees and Insurance) to enhance clients’ experience.
- First Degree in any discipline with minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit
- Minimum experience – 10 years’ experience in Banking/Finance
- Interpersonal skills
- Very good Communications skills(written and oral)
- Must be self-solution driven and proactive
- Attention to details
- Innovation and Creative skills
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making Skills
- People management
- Relationship Management skills
- Banking structure, policies and procedures.
- Banking services/products
- Treasury and investment products
- Wealth Management products
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About First Bank of Nigeria Limited.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s premier commercial bank and most valuable banking brand. With over 10 million active customer accounts and more than 750 business locations, we provide a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services to customers and investors wishing to explore the vast business opportunities available in Nigeria and our business locations across Africa, Europe, Middle East and Asia. To live our promise of ‘YOU First’, we design products and services to support your personal, family and business needs. Our array of products – cards, channels, transfer services, loans & advances, deposit products, guarantees, distributorship financing, cash management and foreign trade service – create convenience for your transactions, empower your businesses and offer flexibility of choice. We are leveraging on technology to drive optimised and cost effective service delivery, enhance transaction efficiency, risk management as well as entrench collaboration, innovation and creativity across the group.
Check More Jobs at ››› First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: