Team Lead, Events & Sponsorship needed at Nigerian Stock Exchange. The position role includes, but is not limited to, being responsible for Events Management and Sponsorship. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Business or Marketing, or other related disciplines.
Team Lead, Events & Sponsorship Job at Nigerian Stock Exchange
Job Title: Team Lead, Events & Sponsorship.
Job Location: Lagos.
Division: Shared Services Division
Department: Corporate Communications Department
Report to: Team Lead, Brand & Marketing
Estimated Date of Resumption: Monday, 5th November, 2018.
- The Exchange is seeking a candidate who will be responsible for Events Management and Sponsorship.
- As Team Lead, the candidate will oversee the event and sponsorship unit by managing the set up and day-to-day execution of Brand plans, Conferences, Seminars, Exhibitions, Annual General Meetings and other Stakeholder Engagement activities and implementing corrective/adjustment actions to optimize effectiveness of the company’s Brand Management efforts
- Nurture an effective working relationship with Business Units and key Stakeholders/Publics.
- Manage the NSE event center and drive rental to contribute to company’s bottom-line.
- Media Relations and News Management.
- Events Management Concept Development Strong strategic mindset to develop innovative event ideas that can be leveraged to push brand and business objectives
- Strong writing and presentation skills to pitch event concepts to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to spot improvement areas for existing events
- Ideation for leveraging sponsored events and events marketing for internal and external stakeholders
- Event Planning Prepares annual event calendar Develop a robust and effective execution roadmap for event requirements that assures a successful event hosting for internal and external publics
- Implement with other teams within the Exchange and source, interface and collate competitive quotes from suppliers on event’s Below-The-Line production requirements: – Invites:
- Event specific banners, backdrop posters leaflets and handbills
- Event specific corporate giveaways
- Source , interface and collate supplier’s competitive quotes for auxiliary services: – Artistes, Compere, Hostesses, et al – Catering services
- Sound, Photography and Videography
- Presentation Equipment
- Stage, Set and Lightings
- Collaborate with the Procurement team to negotiate agreements with service providers to ensure lowest cost and highest quality of service
- Coordinating relevant resources required for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media
- Identifying and securing speakers or special guests for internal and external events
- Overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event setup and clearing the venue efficiently
- Coordinate safekeeping of event collaterals
- Maintain and update data base of guests that can be invited for NSE events
- Good understanding of technical equipment relating to events production
- Strong connection and influence with service providers
- Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality Assurance for events Ensuring that all required permits, safety procedures, manpower requirements, health obligations, announcements etc are adhered to at events
- Publicity Assist with drafting of press release and other event collaterals
- Support the digital marketing team to amplify events online
- Possess, cultivate, and sustain relationships with media and online influencers to assist with publicity of events.
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Problem Solving
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Business or Marketing, or other related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience
- Previous experience in events management, experimental marketing, brand management and sponsorship.
Application Deadline: 17th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Check More Jobs at ››› Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: