Graduate Trainee Programme at Tamrose Ventures Limited
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme.
Job Location:Port Harcourt
Engagement Type: Graduate Trainee
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of Second Class (Upper division) degree as first degree or HND. (Distinction or Upper Credit) in any of the Engineering courses.
- Completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- A post NYSC experience in the Oil and Gas sector is an added advantage.
Application Deadline: 24th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should use the position, Graduate Trainee to apply for this job by sending their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
About Tamrose Ventures Limited.
Tamrose Ventures Limited is a foremost Marine Logistics Services provider, purposefully set up to redefine indigenous services standards, with the aim of becoming the dominant player in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. Our aggressive increase in our fleet size and massive company expansion has informed the need to add to our performance driven and exceptionally brilliant human capital base.
Check More Jobs at ››› Tamrose Ventures Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: