Supervisor – Printing Job at Garmspot Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Supervisor – Printing.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Coordinating, scheduling, facilitating and monitoring printing and production services
- Developing database and maintaining job log for assigned projects.
- Providing direction and support during scheduled interruptions to accommodate emergency requests;
- Approaching a new project by meeting with Retail/Customer Service Associates and clients in order to understand the client’s vision, needs and requirements
- Researching material and labor costs, as well as project time frames in order to create a bid for the clients
- Evaluating quotes and use cost-benefit analysis to determine the best source for the job.
- Working with the graphics designers in order to ensure the integrity of the client’s design and manage project quality by reviewing design specifications and troubleshooting any issues, such as font size and image alignment.
- Communicating with clients regarding production stages and project status.
- Inspecting and verifying that completed projects meet quality standards.
- Monitoring all printing systems to ensure appropriate and safe procedures are followed as required by operation manuals.
- Maintaining inventory of materials, ink, toner, and other consumables.
- Ordering supplies and verifying accuracy of billing.
- Effectively coordinating priorities of various production functions simultaneously.
- Follow strict production timelines.
- Recommending efficient, time-saving project production flows.
- Meeting and communicating with clients to understand their orders
- Working with the Company Accountant to ensure prices reflected in invoices are accurate
- Identifying and selecting appropriate options for special printing processes.
- Recommending the best printers for the specific project.
- Writing effective creative briefs and print specs that reflect client goals, printing requirements, scheduling, and budget constraints.
- Selecting and negotiating with vendors to agree on best price, quality, and due date.
- Communicating the designer’s requirements to vendors.
- Creating and managing print production schedules
- Examining finished samples and approving quality before delivery to client.
- Reviewing, negotiating, and approving final invoices for payment.
- Performs other related duties commensurate with the requirements for printing and production as may be assigned.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Any combination of education, training, and experience which demonstrates ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as listed above.
- Progressive experience working as a lead in business printing and production needs.
- Must have problem solving skills
- Knowledge of duplicator offset press and Macintosh platform.
- Knowledge of design software: CorelDraw, PhotoShop etc
- Extensive customer service experience
- Ability to proficiently use Publisher, In-Design, Adobe Illustrator and other desktop publishing programs is an added advantage.
- Exhibit good knowledge of Quality Management System
- Exhibit good knowledge of color combination
- Strategic planning and thinking abilities.
- Articulate with adequate communication skills, interpersonal skills, strong team-building abilities, and negotiation skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to apply initiative in executing tasks.
Application Deadline: 29th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use the job title as subject of your application.
About Garmspot Nigeria Limited.
Garmspot Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing online retail stores in Nigeria, that specializes in creating, producing, marketing and distribution of cutting edge urbanwear brands, contemporary designs, and fashion accessories and beauty and grooming products. We aim to be the leading supplier of the best brands NigeriaAfrica has to offer. Using our web platform, Garmspot delivers pieces to our clientele from our regional centre in Lagos to all the corners of the world.
Check More Jobs at ››› Garmspot Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: