Summer Associate Program at Sterling Bank Plc. The ideal candidate should be students currently working towards an advanced degree such as an MBA, M.Sc. or LLM.
Summer Associate Program at Sterling Bank Plc
Job Title: Summer Associate Program.
- Are you looking to make a difference in the community?
- Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country?
- If you are, then your journey to greatness starts here! The Sterling Internship Programme is designed to give you a platform to fulfil your dreams and equip you with practical experience and skills to make you one of the most sought after talents in the financial services industry.
- Who can apply – This program is open to students currently working towards an advanced degree such as an MBA, M.Sc. or LLM. While their discipline or major are not important, we do expect a level of knowledge of the industry and the products and services we offer.
- Applicants must be between 18 – 28 years of age.
- Internship is not open to Corps members.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Sterling Bank Plc.
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Check More Jobs at ››› Sterling Bank Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: