Student Counsellor Job at Skyline University College
Job Title: Student Counsellor.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- At least 3-4 years professional experience in same field
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Must understand students issues and forward cases to the right department
- Ability to be both consistent and flexible as warranted by circumstances
- Ability to relate effectively with staff, students and faculty
- Strong ability to remain calm and supportive in administrative emergencies and/or crises when provided with appropriate supervision and direction
- Must be able to present self in an appropriately personable, and professional manner to students
- Bachelor’s Degree in Guidance and Counseling, Sociology or Phycology from an accredited College or University.
Apply Before: 8th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Skyline University College.
Skyline University College was established under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, member of the UAE Supreme Council and the Ruler of Sharjah in 1990 in the heart of Sharjah, a city that has been recognized as a hub of education, culture and heritage by UNESCO. SUC is successful in its pursuit to offer high quality education and create awareness among students towards the needs of society. It is presently one of the leading Universities in the Northern Emirates.
Check More Jobs at ››› Skyline University College
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: