Strategic Buyer Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Strategic Buyer.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Implement procurement strategy, policy and control in line with company goals and objectives.
- Coordinate and carry out regular market surveys to ensure that the company’s vendors and suppliers are supplying required qualities at competitive prices.
- Establish strategic relationships with key contractors who are aligned to the company’s needs
- Manage and supervise activities of Procurement Officers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and analytic skills.
- Good consulting & customer service skills
- IT and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Team orientated and results focused
- First degree in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering
- 5 O’ Level credits
- CIPS and COREN will be an added advantage
- 5 year cognate experience
- Experience in Contract Management
Application Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Check More Jobs at ››› Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: