Stock Controller job vacancy at Viva Cinemas. The position role includes, but is not limited to, being responsible for managing stock, reducing business costs and increasing sales. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of an OND in a relevant field.
Stock Controller Job at Viva Cinemas
Job Title: Stock Controller.
Job Location: Lagos.
- The Stock Controller is responsible for managing stock, reducing business costs and increasing sales.
- He/she is expected to control stock movement, delivery, issuance, inventory and stock holding to avoid losses or theft.
- He/she will also be responsible for making sure the team is regularly provided with stock items and as when needed.
- Ensuring a smooth ordering and timely delivery of concession from suppliers.
- Analyzing sales records and forecasting future customer needs; analyzing and interpreting trends to facilitate stock management.
- Taking cognizance of buying trends & customer needs when placing orders.
- Ensuring high standards of quality are maintained when accepting all stocks.
- Ensuring stock items are received in the approved quantities and in good condition.
- Ensuring all stock items are stored in their appropriate units.
- Managing stock levels, ensuring fast moving, slow moving, damaged stocks are flagged to the Cinema and Brand Manager.
- Performing weekly stock counting and advising store manager on customer needs
- Ensuring stock movements are accurately recorded and presented.
- Working with Cinema Manager to ensure the minimum stock levels are monitored and maintained.
- Ensuring stock reorder cycles are maintained, monitored and adjusted as required.
- Ensuring daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation of stock.
- Providing Cinema Manager and Brand Manager with regular stock updates.
- Conducting daily stock issuance to team members and reconciliation to avoid or report stock loss and damage immediately.
Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of an OND in a relevant field
- One-year work experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated analytical prowess – with strong Excel skills for stock keeping
- Numerical skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Team working skills
- Organizational skills
- Relationship management skills
- Negotiation skills
Application Deadline: 17th October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use Location/ Job Position / Name as subject of the mail. Example: “Ikeja / Cinema Manager / Mayowa Johnson”.
About Viva Cinemas.
Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
Check More Jobs at ››› Viva Cinemas
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: