Steward Job at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
Job Title: Steward.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The Job holder will be responsible for providing Catering and Steward services on Production Platform/Flow station.
- Must be able to work on offshore rotation schedule and must be physically and medically fit.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Responsible for assisting the cooks
- General cleaning and maintenance of rooms, washing and changing of of beddings
- Assists with the serving of meals
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the management team.
- Must have a minimum of Senior School Certificate.
- Minimum 5 year relevant Offshore experience as Steward in a restaurant or onboard a Vessel, platform or Flow-station with a large crew.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: [email protected] with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate.
We are an independent company with significant interest in Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion and growth, we seek to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: