Station Administrator Job at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
Job Title: Station Administrator.
Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Assist the Head of station in managing Station financial and operational strategies;
- Coordinate the overall function of the station support systems and ensure logistics back-up;
- Organize the preparation and implementation of the Station work program;
- Maintain efficient information flow between the station, hosted institution and projects operating within the Station;
- Assure timely financial reporting and posting of charges back to the station cost recovering budget;
- Ensure implementation of regulations and procedures for local purchases, procurement and logistics management
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- MBA in Management/Administration, Social Sciences or related fields with minimum of eight (8) years’ experience performing similar or related role in a structured organization.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good computer and ERP usage skills
- Have good negotiation, mediation and excellent communication skills.
- Have good financial management and reporting skills.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Deadline: 23rd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should complete the online application attaching detailed cover letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format, The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
Note: IITA is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from female candidates.
About International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA).
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is one of the world’s leading research partners in finding solutions for hunger, malnutrition, and poverty. Its award-winning research-for-development (R4D) approach addresses the development needs of tropical countries. IITA works with partners to enhance crop quality and productivity, reduce producer and consumer risks, and generate wealth from agriculture. IITA is a non-profit organization founded in 1967 in Nigeria and governed by a Board of Trustees. IITA works on the following crops: cowpea, soybean, banana/plantain, yam, cassava, and maize. It is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: