Start2Grow – Junior Printing Category Manager Job at Hewlett Packard (HP)
Job Title: Start2Grow – Junior Printing Category Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- As a Start2Grow Graduate, you will be exposed to roles across Sales and Product Management, having the opportunity to gain a clear strategic vision of the printing and computing markets. You will be an active member of the CEMA Go-to-Market Team, helping your customers and partners to take their business to the next level with the HP portfolio (Printing and Personal Systems products, services and solutions).
- Within the program you will also improve your soft skills by creating your own development plan, including sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
Among your superpowers, do you have:
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or similar
- Fluency in English + fluency in the native language/s of the country you are applying to
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong inter-personal abilities
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
Do you want to make an impact?
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 2-year contract (to start with)
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Hewlett Packard (HP).
Check More Jobs at ››› Hewlett Packard (HP)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: