Software Developer (Full Stack Developer) needed at Campus Technologies Limited. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
Software Developer (Full Stack Developer) Job at Campus Technologies Limited
Job Title: Software Developer (Full Stack Developer).
Job Location: Abuja.
- Proficiency in android development, knowledgeable of IOS and Hybrid development is a plus
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and a minimum of two scripting languages.
- proficiency in Web development. UML design.
- JAVA and Python proficiency
- Proficiency in PHP and knowledge of Laravel is a plus.
- High problem-solving ability with algorithms and data structures.
- Code and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Class and Time Management
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Prepare design documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Proficiency in other build tools will be a plus
- Team play, and ability to adapt fast into a new environment. Ability to aggregate your audience in terms of temperament, attitude and knowledge
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
About Campus Technologies Limited.
Campus Technologies Limited is a multi-product consulting firm that provides Information Technology consulting services across various industry sectors. We are a provider of Information Management and Technology solutions in Nigeria providing solutions that enable individuals and organizations to transform their businesses. Our clients are varied; they include large, small and medium sized businesses, governmental and non-governmental institutions, agencies and departments.
Check More Jobs at ››› Campus Technologies Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: