Social Media/Telemarketing Officer needed at Sarepta Nigeria Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, setting up and optimising the company’s pages on every social media platform to increase the visibility of a company’s social content. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Social Media/Telemarketing Officer Job at Sarepta Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Social Media/Telemarketing Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Set up and optimize the company’s pages on every social media platform to increase the visibility of a company’s social content.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Collaborate with the advert executive and admin to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Must be able to plan and execute marketing campaigns and design,
- Maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
- The applicant must be a driven Social Media Specialist who attracts and interacts with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and telephone etiquette skills
- Applicant must reside around lekki-ajah enviros
- He/she must be very personable, dependable and with good work ethic
- Team Player
- Computer savvy (Microsoft Office)
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
Application Deadline: 20th September, 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Social Media/Telemarketing Officer” as the subject of the mail.
About Sarepta Nigeria Limited.
Sarepta Nigeria Limited – We are a limited company as are our subsidiaries. Our core competency is designing viable partnerships for fostering foreign and domestic investment in key sectors of the Nigerian economy for growth. Namely in the agriculture, manufacturing, real Estate, natural resources, and transportation sectors.
Check More Jobs at ››› Sarepta Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: