Social Media Manager Job at EbonyLife TV
Job Title: Social Media Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- We are looking to hire a Social Media Manager who will work in partnership with the marketing and creative teams to bring our story to life and continuously build our social media community
- A storyteller at heart, you will to be excellent at writing captivating content that will be engaging and fun.
- Your primary focus will be to post to twitter, facebook , Instagram and snapchat and grow an engaged community of followers and friends.
- 3+ years of experience in online content writing (ideally include social media)
- Very strong communication skills and experience writing and editing social posts in a fast-paced environment.
Application Deadline: 23rd August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About EbonyLife TV.
EbonyLife TV is Africa’s first global Black TV network. The channel continues to grow exponentially across the globe with premium scripted programmes available on numerous platforms. EbonyLife TV annually produces over 1000 hours of premium, original and homegrown Anglo-African entertainment programming of which 80% belongs exclusively to the network.
Check More Jobs at ››› EbonyLife TV
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: