Senior Sales Manager job vacancy at CWAY Group. The position role includes, but is not limited to, developing and implementing sales and marketing strategy and plan to ensure profit maximization and excellent customer service. The ideal candidate should possess First Degree in relevant field, possession of an MBA will be an added advantage.
Senior Sales Manager Job at CWAY Group
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy and plan to ensure profit maximization and excellent customer service.
- Create and implement effective direct and indirect sales strategies and lead sales team towards achievement of sales goal considering price, promo, product & market development plans.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales force
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews of ASM & distributors.
- Ensure product availability and visibility in trade through enforcement of healthy stock level in distributors warehouse and retailers stores.
- Plan and co-ordinate information/data gathering and analysis to track CWAY brand against competition with the view to sustaining CWAY market leadership.
- Provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast, meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales result to goals
- Identify, nurture and harness new business opportunities to grow market shares through monitoring trend and development in market place.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (production, Finance & Logistics) to address key business issues and opportunities. Communicate company Food safety policy, requirements to customers and end users.
- Ensure outlet conform with food safety requirements, product storage, vehicle/logistics conditions and conduct/analyse customer feedback survey annually. Carry out product recall/withdrawal when necessary.
Job Authority & Qualification
- First Degree in relevant field, possession of an MBA will be an added advantage. At least 10 years experience in FMCG sector, out of 5 years must be at senior level position.
- Must be numerate and familiar with data analysis and reporting. Must be a person of high level of integrity and enthusiasm.
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
About CWAY Group.
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
Check More Jobs at ››› CWAY Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: