Senior Sales Manager Job at CWAY Group
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy and plan to ensure profit maximization and excellent customer service.
- Create and implement effective direct and indirect sales strategies and lead sales team towards achievement of sales goal considering price, promo, product & market development plans.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales force
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews of ASM & distributors.
- Ensure product availability and visibility in trade through enforcement of healthy stock level in distributors warehouse and retailers stores.
- Plan and co-ordinate information/data gathering and analysis to track CWAY brand against competition with the view to sustaining CWAY market leadership.
- Provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast, meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales result to goals
- Identify, nurture and harness new business opportunities to grow market shares through monitoring trend and development in market place.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (production, Finance & Logistics) to address key business issues and opportunities. Communicate company Food safety policy, requirements to customers and end users.
- Ensure outlet conform with food safety requirements, product storage, vehicle/logistics conditions and conduct/analyse customer feedback survey annually. Carry out product recall/withdrawal when necessary.
Job Authority & Qualification
- First Degree in relevant field, possession of an MBA will be an added advantage. At least 10 years experience in FMCG sector, out of 5 years must be at senior level position.
- Must be numerate and familiar with data analysis and reporting. Must be a person of high level of integrity and enthusiasm.
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About CWAY Group.
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
Check More Jobs at ››› CWAY Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: