Senior Graphic Designer Job at Greenlight Planet
Job Title: Senior Graphic Designer.
Job Location: Lagos State.
What you’ll need to have/be:
- Be highly creative and imaginative.
- Have good written and interpersonal skills.
- Work well in a team.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
What you’ll be doing:
- Discussing target audiences and core campaign messages.
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Writing and presenting a few options to business leaders/marketing team.
- Modifying artwork until the team is satisfied.
- Overseeing the production phase.
- Researching and analyzing campaign/communication effectiveness.
Key Responsibilities for the Role
Graphic Designers deliver the visual content that accompanies and complements the written aspects of communication materials. They also work in close partnership with copywriters & brand managers to create authentic, engaging and compelling messaging. The candidate will be expected to:
- Generate and manage all global communications for Greenlight Planet. The Senior Graphic Designer will manage the visual communication on the company’s website, corporate brochures, product packaging, video and other B2B focused materials.
- Work closely with the Creative Team Lead, copywriter and graphic design team, core business unit leaders and the company’s executive team to manage all of Greenlight’s key corporate and consumer communications across global and regional platforms.
- Create partner and consumer facing global assets and merchandising for print and web: flyers, posters, proposals, brochures, emails, etc.
- Design corporate materials to be used for company presentations, pitch decks, internal and external communication.
- Conceptualize and design highly effective point of sale materials to be used in a variety of channels within the West Africa Anglophone and Francophone markets – Nigeria, Ghana, Benin, Togo, Senegal.
- Support the team in creative leadership and by applying global brand guidelines around the company and be an ambassador for their correct implementation.
- Work with sales and marketing teams in West Africa to conceptualize and execute broader ATL / BTL campaigns and market activations.
The ideal Senior Graphic Designer:
- Has 3- 6 years of agency experience working in an advertising, branding or marketing agency or another similarly fast-paced environment.
- Has excruciating attention to detail and proven track record of delivering high-quality work on time.
- Has a good command of both written English, French and Hausa.
- Demonstrates an exceptional level of creativity that is very practically applied.
- Is passionate about typography, layout and brand identity.
- Is highly adept at Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign
- Tends to get truly inspired by his or her work and is known for going beyond the parameters of a brief to deliver better than requested.
- Is comfortable expressing ideas and collaborating with others to find the best answer, yet is also capable of delivering high quality work independently.
- Is able to prioritize a varied workload and work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Holds a Degree in Art, Graphic or Product Design or related creative fields or considerable professional experience in these fields.
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Greenlight Planet.
Greenlight Planet is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 30 million people in more than 60 countries.
From the company’s wide range of trusted Sun King™ solar lamps and home energy systems, to its innovative distribution partnerships, to its EasyBuy™ pay-as-you-go consumer financing model, Greenlight Planet continuously strives to meet the evolving needs of the off-grid market.
Greenlight stays in touch with underserved consumers’ needs in part by operating its own direct-to-consumer sales network, including thousands of trusted sales agents in local communities. But to reach most consumers, Greenlight partners with hundreds of of last-mile distribution companies, ranging from small retail wholesalers, to the world’s largest micro-finance institutions, mobile network operators, and energy companies.
Today, with over 900 full-time employees in 11 countries, we remain continuously impressed at how each new team member contributes unique and innovative solutions to the global off-grid challenge, from new product designs, to better training strategies, to more efficient logistical and after-sales service systems. We listen closely to each other to improve our products, our service, and ultimately, the lives of underserved consumers.
Check More Jobs at ››› Greenlight Planet
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: