Secretary II Job at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
Job Title: Secretary II.
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo State.
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Perform Oracle input for RFPs, MRI etc;
- Develop travel advance and expense claims for scientist and other team members working in the two building;
- Assist building wardens for the two buildings and report issues within building to Head West African Hub;
- Perform logistics, prepare travel plans, accommodation plans and other activities related to events the Hub Administration office has been assigned to do;
- Liaise with external hosted organizations i.e Inqaba;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences, Secretarial Studies or related fields with minimum of four (4) years’ experience performing similar or related role in a structured organization.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be highly proficient in the use of computer and possess good knowledge of filing systems.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Deadline: 29th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should complete the online application attaching detailed cover letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format, The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
About International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA).
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is one of the world’s leading research partners in finding solutions for hunger, malnutrition, and poverty. Its award-winning research-for-development (R4D) approach addresses the development needs of tropical countries. IITA works with partners to enhance crop quality and productivity, reduce producer and consumer risks, and generate wealth from agriculture. IITA is a non-profit organization founded in 1967 in Nigeria and governed by a Board of Trustees. IITA works on the following crops: cowpea, soybean, banana/plantain, yam, cassava, and maize. It is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
Check More Jobs at ››› International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: