Sales & Marketing Executive job opening at Xanadu Hospitality Services Limited, luxury boutique hotel in Lagos State.
Deadline: 15th February, 2019.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive.
Open to: candidates educated to Degree-level in a relevant discipline with appropriate professional qualifications.
Job Location: Lagos State.
- Lead some prospection actions to sign new contracts and develop new accounts
- Track, analyze and report business trends in the market with some appropriate recommendations for new opportunities.
- Market the hotels rooms’ accommodation and its facilities to corporations, associations and other organisations as a luxury corporate/meeting venue.
- Generate revenue to meet and end exceeds budget expectation. Work closely.
- Solicit, negotiate and books new and repeat business through various efforts, (outside sales calls & visits, telemarketing mailing reference property tours, networking, etc.).
- Ensures prompt and systematic follow up & administrative servicing of all allocated business account.
- Maintains high visibility in the surrounding community and in the hospitality community.
- Prepare monthly analysis and reporting to the hierarchy
- Participate in development policies, strategies and marketing action plans to potential corporate and individual clients within Lagos and externally via personal contacts, achievement of monthly budgeted hotel sales revenue targets, room occupancy and profitability.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated to Degree-level in a relevant discipline with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge ent.
- Ability to lead new projects
- Manage multiple stakeholders and handle pressure
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English are a must.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check More Jobs at ››› Xanadu Hospitality Services Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: