Sales/Marketing Executive Job at Onisabey Enterprise
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Executive.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the organization.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of first degree in Insurance or other relevant fields.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill.
- Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve, hungry to change status and build own network in selling insurance to family, contacts and network.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Suitable understanding of financial services industry with a basic understanding of insurance policies
- Previous marketing/sales experience is an added advantage
- Must be interested in a building a long-term career in sales
- Computer literacy
- This is not a tenured contract; the hired candidates have the opportunity to work with the organization as long as they may wish.
- Passionate about sales/marketing and customer service
- Confident and charismatic
- Positive/upbeat attitude
- Have a sense of urgency about the job
- Proactive and knows how to take initiative.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.
About Onisabey Enterprise.
Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
Check More Jobs at ››› Onisabey Enterprise
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: