Sales Associates / Consultant needed at Anthony Ayoade Associates. The position role includes, but is not limited to, working as self-employed sales representative of the company. The ideal candidate should possess B.Sc/ HND; OND in any related discipline.
Sales Associates / Consultant Job at Anthony Ayoade Associates
Job Title: Sales Associates / Consultant.
Job Location: Nationwide.
Detailed Description/Key Responsibilities
- An exciting opportunity has risen to you to join as s Sales Associates, reporting to the BDM
- As the Sales Associates, you will be directly responsible for the selling products and services in line with the brand positioning and commercial conditions whilst offering outstanding services to the existing customer base.
- Have you worked in field sales, business development, account management, telesales direct sales in a software company?
- If yes, you can apply as Full-Time;
- If no, you can apply as Part-Time.
- A Part-Time applicant MAY re-apply for Full-Time after 90 working days with good performance.
- Have you worked in field sales, business development, account management, telesales direct sales as a self-employed sales executive or sales agent?
- As a sales associate, you will be working as self-employed sales representative of our company.
- You are expected to attend 2 business meeting in a week.
Other duties include (but not limited to):
- B2B sales call contacting businesses Nationwide.
- You will be responsible for sourcing your own leads.
- You will need to be highly motivated and confident.
- You will be responsible for identifying target market and doing whatever it takes to close deals.
- You will be a part of a hardworking, dedicated team and will play an integral role to our overall company.
- B2B field sales role, where you will be managing your own diary, working in your local area or state via online and offline and will be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals.
What we are looking for:
- B.Sc/ HND; OND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience
- Have proven business to business field sales experience
- Excellent communicator & influencer with strong negotiation skills
- Have good presentation skills and a personal approach that reflects the image of our brand
- Good administration and IT skills to include MS Office
- Dynamic and self-motivated.
- Basic knowledge of IT and digital marketing.
- The successful applicants will be hard working, with a tenacious attitude towards sales and able to work independently.
- Basic Salary
- 10% commission per deal – commissions paid monthly
- Transport allowance/phone allowance – based on performance
Application Deadline: 9th July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: email@example.com.
About Anthony Ayoade Associates.
Anthony Ayoade Associates is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Anthony Ayoade Associates has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
Check More Jobs at ››› Anthony Ayoade Associates
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: