Sales and Marketing Executive needed at Erisco Foods Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, adjusting content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor. The ideal candidate should possess HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or its equivalent.
Sales and Marketing Executive Job at Erisco Foods Limited
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive.
Job Location: Jos, Plateau.
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlet or trade factor.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results report, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current market place information on pricing products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions; preparing reports, recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviving professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
Educational Qualifications & Experience Required
- Work Experience – Minimum of 2 years quality experience selling FMCG products. Preferably candidates with experience in the sale of Food products
- HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Willing to travel from time to time and to embark on working transfer as the case maybe.
- Applicant must be resident in Plateau State.
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should submit their Application Letters and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title and job code as the subject of email only.
About Erisco Foods Limited.
Erisco Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world.
Check More Jobs at ››› Erisco Foods Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: