Sachet Machine Packing Operator needed at Dangote Group. The position role includes, but is not limited to, handling startup and shut down duties with regards to packaging equipment at the beginning and end of each work shift. The ideal candidate should possess relevant Manufacturing/Engineering Degree is preferred or HND.
Sachet Machine Packing Operator Job at Dangote Group
Job Title: Sachet Machine Packing Operator.
Organisation: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
Job Location: Ota, Ogun State.
- Handle startup and shut down duties with regards to packaging equipment at the beginning and end of each work shift
- Perform regular and preventive maintenance on packaging machines
- Execute packaging integrity and quality checks on each packaging order
- Monitor correct product weights and ensure that they are maintained throughout the slfift
- Handle/ discard waste in a safe manner
- Maintain a dean and orderly work area by ensuring that floors are dean and organized appropriately
- Load and unload items into packaging machines and remove rejected packages to be isolated as surplus
- Reset machines following rnalfunclions or need for repeated cycles
- Sort, label, grade and inspect packaged products
- Stack packaged items in storage areas or on delivery pallets using jack pallets or forldifts
- Create daily reports regarding packaged products and storage and delivery orders
- Relevant Manufacturing/Engineering Degree is preferred or HND
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ cognate experience in related industry.
- Minimum of 2 years on the job experience.
- Strong knowledge of packaging machines.
- Proficient in Microsoft OThce (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Technical capability and understanding
- Product Knowledge
- Environmental/Industry analysis.
- Experienced in equipment repairs and maintenance
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Planning, scheduling, controlling & coordinating
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
Application Deadline: 18th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com
About Dangote Group.
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Check More Jobs at ››› Dangote Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: