Roust-about Job at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
Job Title: Roust-about.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for routine cleaning, scraping and painting of production platforms and Flow-stations as well as assist in production process monitoring and general deck maintenance.
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- Must possess a minimum of “O” level certificate.
- Ensure routine maintenance of Production Platforms and Flow-station
- Carry out periodic checks on all process parameters (levels, pressures, temperatures (etc)
- Assist the Technicians in Wells surveillance as may be required Check levels in Chemical tanks and ensure top up.
- Take wells crude samples for BSW analysis Responsible for general clean up and general housekeeping of Production Platforms and Flow-stations
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Technicians.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: email@example.com with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate.
We are an independent company with significant interest in Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion and growth, we seek to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: