Reservation and Ticketing Officer Job at Levitikalgroup
Job Title: Reservation and Ticketing Officer.
Job Location: Abuja.
- In this role, you will provide full service-oriented professional reservations and ticketing service to all customers and travel businesses either through telephone calls or in person. Satisfaction and achieve budget revenue targets.
- Must have worked in a travel agency as a ticketer.
- Makes and confirms reservations for passengers
- Arranging reservations and routings for passengers
- Utilizing the Amadeus system to make the bookings for passengers and effectively communicating fares, Policies and procedures to passengers by providing accurate information
- Issuing tickets and quoting correct fares to passengers
- Advise of changes in flight plan or to cancel passenger reservations 6 Record and process reservations made by phone/e-mail; action telex messages and authorities.
- Handle helpdesk-assist/online travel with seat confirmations: upgrade/downgrade proposals
- Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books and computer
- Answer inquires made by clients.
- Must be a Graduate with B.sc or its equivalent.
- Completion of the IATA Amadeus Certificate is an advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience as a Ticket Agent.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English and Hausa
- Support staff and customers to resolve difficult issues and problems pertaining to reservations and ticketing on a daily basis.
Application Deadline: 23rd June, 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Resume and CV’s to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Emails without subject will be disregarded. All applicants must reside in Abuja.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: