Regional Head, Retail Showrooms & Franchise needed at Airtel Nigeria. The position role includes, but is not limited to, driving consistency in ‘look and feel’ at all Airtel owned and franchise showrooms. The ideal candidate should possess First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Regional Head, Retail Showrooms & Franchise Job at Airtel Nigeria
Job Title: Regional Head, Retail Showrooms & Franchise.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Regional Head: Retail Showrooms & Franchise in Lagos.
Role holder will be responsible for:
- Roll out of AES in all the key cities identified
- Roll out of Airtel showrooms in key locations where gaps exist including coverage of key cities
- Motivate retail shop staff to maximize sales to ensure that all targets are achieved within region franchise/ retail store mobile business unit, whilst adhering to company policies and procedures
- Effectively split, cascade and monitor regional month-on-month sales targets in retail shops and franchise
- Ensuring sales of devices and achieving target on sale of devices, phones, dongles e.t.c
- Optimize operating costs to ensure ROI.
- Liaise with Central Regional Showroom and Franchise, SCM & Marketing to ensure optimum availability and mix of Airtel products across all Airtel owned and franchise showrooms
- Drive the Up-selling of Airtel products and services in retail showroom and franchises within the regions.
- Effectively drive and manage target driven initiatives and projects in franchise and retail outlets in region
Brand Alignment”/ uniformity of standard look and feel across all franchise/ retail outlets:
- Drive consistency in ‘look and feel’ at all Airtel owned and franchise showrooms.
- Enhance distribution width and depth in the regions by ensuring expansion of the retail outlets that carry the Airtel brand.
- Identify and analyze brand touch points with the greatest impact, both positive and negative, on customer behavior and brand loyalty and recommend interactions that would have the most impact on revenue, growth and profitability
Team Performance Management & Engagement:
- Oversee the implementation of learning initiatives to ensure that client facing staff are able to complete the sale
- Ensure the achievement of projects, people and process to achieve set targets within the constraints of the budget.
- Support showroom employee engagement and retention initiatives
- Implementing and tracking employee rewards scheme.
- Recommending, monitoring and ensuring the development of top talent
- Ensure adherence to franchise operating manual and prospectus
- Ability to entrench and align retail and service culture.
- Effective and timely communication of all schemes and product launches to the retail and franchise teams
Decision Making Authority:
- Responsible for regional teams performance setting and target achievement
- Responsibility for implementation of performance targets
- Responsibility for recruiting and appointing franchises
- Responsible for sourcing appropriate showroom sites and getting them up and running on time
Requirements, Education & Work Experience
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Five (5) to nine (9) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role
- 10 – 15 years of relevant work expérience in FMCG, Consumables or telecom
- 5+ years of team management experience
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in managing retail and franchise outlets in a telecommunications environment.
Skills critical to the role:
- Extensive knowledge of competitor products and services
- Retail shops & franchise operations, structure, policies and procedures.
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Extensive knowledge of Airtel’s products, services and applications
- Relationship management
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs
- Interpersonal skills
- Communications skills(written and oral)
- Must be solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the telecommunications business environment
- Attention to details
- Reasoning and Analytical Skill.
- Performance Measurement & Assessment Skill
- Supervisory skills
Application Deadline: 21st August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Airtel Nigeria.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Check More Jobs at ››› Airtel Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: