Recruitment Consultant Job at Onisabey Enterprise
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant.
Job Location: Lagos.
- To improve annually the “starters over requirements” ratio, by managing Company’s recruitment efforts in support of Company’s Business Managers (BM)/Business Development Managers (BDM)/ Account Managers (AM), with the combined goal of enhancing the company’s overall (long term and short term) performance (robust profitability together with growth).
- To identify and attract candidate CV’s for typical Company’s field staff positions and to build up and update the CV database.
- To analyze Customer requirements, identify suitably qualified candidates(via cold calling, database searches,online advertisement, referrals, networking) for the BD/BDM’s consideration and to jointly agree on the candidate to be proposed to the customer.
- To secure high quality deliver standards in line with the targets set per annum by the Business Managers.
- To interview and shortlist candidates by telephone and/or face to face.
- To co-ordinate interviews between clients and candidates.
- To provide continual support to both the client and candidate throughout the recruitment process.
- To identify, develop, implement and maintain simple and effective user friendly recruitment tools and systems.
- To maintain a good relationship with candidates “placed”(direct hires) and the ones who are working/ worked for the company on manpower basis. Stay in contact by calling these candidates at least 3 times per year.
- Management of advertisement (advertising on job portals, find new advertisement channels, work on visibility, increase contact network, etc) for maximizing Company’s potential of “finding the right person”.
- A degree in any discipline from any of the preferred tertiary institutions
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR
- Membership of a relevant Professional Body would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good managerial skills and competencies
- Information Technology skills.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.
About Onisabey Enterprise.
Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
Check More Jobs at ››› Onisabey Enterprise
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: