Quest Oil and Engineering Services Jobs.
The following positions are current open:
- Boiler Operator/Specialist
- Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician – Enugu
- Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician – Lagos
- Steam boiler operators urgently needed by reputable company Candidate must be versatile in the operations, repairs and maintenance of boilers fired by Diesel / gas and composite.
- Boiler operators must perform routine maintenance on the equipment and systems in a facility as part of their job. They will use hand or power tools when performing tasks like replacing defective valves, filters, or steam gauges on a heating system.
- Corrosive deposits can damage a boiler system, so operators test the boiler water and balance it with chemicals, if needed. Keeping safety at the forefront, boiler operators will watch the system during operation and attend to any additional problems. Once all is in working order, they will record their service data in logs.
- On the job, they can be exposed to extreme temperatures, electric shock, and loud noises. Due to the potentially hazardous conditions, they follow strict safety procedures during their work.
- OND and Specialist Certifications in Boilers and related equipments and a minimum Nine years (9) of expertise. Professional Certifications in related field is an advantage.
- Extensive working knowledge of gas‐fired boilers, electronic controls, pumps, valves, and related equipments.
- Thorough knowledge of common practices and procedures of tools, terminology, hazards and safety precautions associated with the trade.
- Must be skilled in the use of testing and diagnostic equipment used to perform troubleshooting and tools used to repair equipment; skilled in monitoring gauges, dials, controls or other indicators to ensure the proper operation of equipment
- Must be capable of performing routine maintenance on equipment; skilled in documentation and data recording and must have demonstrated leadership and organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate scope and requirement of work place demand to others; follow and provide oral and written instructions; effectively communicate using verbal and written skills; establish and maintain effective working relationships with others; and work with limited supervision.
- Must be thorough in the performance of work, dependable and professional at all times.
- Must be willing to relocate
- Must have great interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and interact with other employees
- Must possess highly functional sensory skills as normally defined by the ability to see, read, talk, hear, handle, or feel objects and controls.
- Physical capabilities to effectively use and operate various office equipments and machines as necessary
- Significant Stamina to stand, walk, move, climb, carry, bend, kneel, crawl, handle, push and pull for long hours.
- Must have the ability to work in confined spaces, , crawl in, under, over or through equipment and grasp, manipulate or assemble objects
Application Closing Date: 17th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician – Enugu and Lagos:
Location: Enugu & Lagos.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Engineering / Technical
Specialization: Mechanical/ Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical and Electrical maintenance/ service technicians specialised in working on power control system that are both electrical and mechanical in composition.
- The role involves performing preventative and regular maintenance on electro-mechanical generators and experienced in handling moderate and complex repair work
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting & repairs of generators.
- Perform regular and preventative maintenance on Installed generators.
- Troubleshoot complex problems associated with generators by following precedential steps and corrective actions.
- Diagnose issues with complex control systems and employ tactics to resolve them effectively
- Project supervision and leadership of the shift maintenance team.
- B.Sc/HND/OND, At least 3 years of practical experience in operations, maintenance and Servicing/ Repairs of low to medium capacity generators.
- Must have worked on heavy duty/ high capacity machines
- Ability to read & analyze technical data, designs or specifications with particular reference to mechanical systems/installations.
- Good understanding of local and international standards and specifications of mechanical systems.
- Understanding of occupational safety standards
Application Closing Date: 17th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the Job title as the subject.
About Quest Oil and Engineering Services.
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited is a value-driven company offering full-service in oil and gas, as well as engineering service. We offer engineering, design, procurement, steel and fabrication services as well as provide customized integrated services specific to clients, to include cost-effective delivery.
Check More Jobs at ››› Quest Oil and Engineering Services
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: