Quantity Surveyor needed at Eko Maintenance Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, presenting detailed information on the cost of particular elements of work on a periodic basis to enable payment for those works carried out to date. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
Quantity Surveyor Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Presenting detailed information on the cost of particular elements of work on a periodic basis to enable payment for those works carried out to date.
- Organizing the division of a project into its component work packages, then awarding these work packages to smaller, more specialized construction companies offering the best deal.
- Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn’t exceeded.
- Arranging payments at the end of a job and settling the final accounts.
- Acting as financial advisors and monitoring progress for the client.
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
About Eko Maintenance Limited.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Check More Jobs at ››› Eko Maintenance Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: