Quality Control/Process Auditor needed at Genesis Group Nigeria Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, facilitating the entrenchment of best practices in the production processes across all product categories. The ideal candidate should possess B.Sc./HND in Food Science & Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology.
Quality Control/Process Auditor Job at Genesis Group Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Quality Control/Process Auditor.
Job Location: Rivers.
Summary Job Objectives
- Facilitates the entrenchment of best practices in the production processes across all product categories via compliance with the requirements of ISO 9000, 14000, AND 22000 series of standards.
- Develop, monitor, and review safety management systems to anticipate, identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices across GENESIS F&B NigLtd
- Act as direct liaison on regulatory issues and interface for the company, making regulatory submissions where necessary, and resolving compliant directives issued by relevant regulatory agencies.
- Monitor the entire value-chain process, stepwise, to develop specifications, SOPs & operational checklists for quality control purposesThe goal is to ensure compliance with the resulting in-coming materials, process, and finished product specifications.
- Establish a control system that ensures HACCP is implemented and evident in daily operation process.
- Develop and maintain dashboard reports & records that depict the quality history with real-time evidence of achieving the quality objectives.
- Put in place hazard control programs that will facilitate an operating environment that is safe, supports sound health.
- Measure, audit, and evaluate the effectiveness of hazard controls and hazard control programs.
- Follow up with trends in the local and global environmental practice.
Regulatory Affairs Management:
- Liase with all regulatory bodies like NAFDAC, SON, Environmental Protection Agencies, etc, on issues that shape operations at GENESIS Food & Beverage.
- Prepare and manage documentary submissions to relevant regulatory agencies as regards product registration/re-registration, staff medical certificates of fitness, pest control, etc.
- Participate & represent GENESIS F&B in matters of Trade associations and in professional bodies that provide surveillance of the regulatory environment.
Minimum Educational Qualifications/Required Experience
- B.Sc./HND in Food Science & Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology.
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in the food industry.
Skills and Requirements:
- Quality management
- Risk assessment skills.
- Good relationship with the extensive local regulatory environment in Rivers State is a must.
- Membership in NIFST, ISPON is an advantage.
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: email@example.com.
About Genesis Group Nigeria Limited.
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
For twenty five years, we have provided ‘exceptional products and services’ to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
Check More Jobs at ››› Genesis Group Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: