Quality Control/Assurance Officer needed at Chukelad Farms Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, planning and executing required regular personnel & plant hygiene audit. The ideal candidate should possess HND/B.Sc in Food Tech, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry with other related fields preferred with at least 3 years’ cognisant experience in a food industry.
Quality Control/Assurance Officer Job at Chukelad Farms Limited
Job Title: Quality Control/Assurance Officer.
Job Location: Abia
- Ability to deliver quality laboratory services to the factory (Production and Processing) and Research & Development departments
- Ensures Food Safety & Conformity of all products delivered to the market
- Provides methodology, procedures & results to validate the plant processes
- Ensure that all analyses results are properly captured, documented and reported, in the appropriate formats and within required timings.
- Provides Quality & Production teams with relevant QC data and trends to drive quality
- Participate in both internal audit program and external audits
- Provides technical support and expertise in quality related problem solving and to risk analysis groups
- Plan & execute required regular personnel & plant hygiene audit
- Laboratory efficiency
- HND/B.Sc in Food Tech, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry with other related fields preferred with at least 3 years’ cognisant experience in a food industry.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Priority will be given to residents in Abia State.
Check More Jobs at ››› Chukelad Farms Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: