QA/QC Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
Job Title: QA/QC Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- QA/QC Officer makes sure that products meet standards of quality.
- They measure and weigh products, examine samples and test them.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an ‘inspection’ role within a busy facility management company.
- Knowledge of Standards of Nigeria (SON) in an Engineering environment.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English language.
- Computer literate with excel, word and power point.
- Able to work on own initiative & without supervision.
- Be a team player
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Eko Maintenance Limited.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Check More Jobs at ››› Eko Maintenance Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: