Public Relations OfficerJob at Curvaline
Job Title: Public Relations Officer – Fashion.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Communicating with colleagues and key spokespeople;
- Liaising with, and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email;
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Collating and analysing media coverage;
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes;
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
- Organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation’s website;
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Commissioning market research;
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications and CV’s to: Curvacustomercare@outlook.com
Check More Jobs at ››› Curvaline
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: