Peen Nigeria Limited, a licensed provider of stevedoring services in Nigeria, is recruiting for Property Manager (Agent). The position role includes, but is not limited to, managing all aspects of assigned properties. The ideal candidate should possess B.Sc degree in related field.
Property Manager (Agent) Job at Peen Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Property Manager (Agent).
Job Location: Lagos
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends
- Oversee properties’ personnel and assess its performance
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
- Update job and market knowledge
- Proven work experience as property manager
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Valid real estate agent/broker license
- B.Sc degree in related field.
- Applicants should have minimum of 3-5 years of experience in similar position and not less than 25 years old.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Click on the “Apply” button below:
Check More Jobs at ››› Peen Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: