Promasidor Nigeria latest job recruitment. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for full employment into the vacant positions below at Promasidor Nigeria.
- Trade Marketing Coordinator
- Officer – Electro-Mechanical Technician
Trade Marketing Coordinator:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Coordinator
- Creating Trade Marketing plans.
- Executing the Trade Marketing plans.
- Driving brand awareness.
- Coordinating the creation and delivery of marketing materials and content.
- Reporting on data and industry trends relating to trade categories
- Coordinating and motivating team of Trade Marketing Executives.
- Support the sales teams to execute effectively with the customers
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- A postgraduate qualification in Marketing would be an advantage if the first degree is notin a related field.
- Minimum of 7 – 9 years’ work experience in the Marketing function of a reputable company preferably FMCG.
Officer – Electro-Mechanical Technician:
Job Title: Officer – Electro-Mechanical Technician
Job Type: Junior Staff Position
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all electronic/mechanical components of the factory machines
- Carry out preventive maintenance on all electronic panels
- Repair and maintain all willet coding machines
- Generate a daily report on all electrical/mechanical faults reported.
- Ensure prompt attention to fault and as well as quick detection and correction of technical faults.
- Ensure machines function well with specified minimum downtime
- Ensure that the proper and standard operational procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure proper maintenance culture, safety of machineries and personnel, as well as good housekeeping.
- Minimum of Trade Test 2/3 or HND in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Electronics/ Mechantronics
- Minimum 5 years experience with liquid product manufacturing.
- Role requires moderate lifting.
Key Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Ability to work within a team
- Good technical skills
- Good tolerance for routine
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply for Promasidor Nigeria Jobs.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: Not Stated.
About Promasidor Nigeria.
Promasidor, is a multi-local food manufacturer that has its roots firmly established in Africa. Promasidor produces, distributes and markets its quality range of products in more than 25 countries across the continent, bringing joy to millions of consumers.
Check More Jobs at ››› Promasidor Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: